1. I deal with shitty bullies for roommates who make my life hell for an entire semester.
2. Get dumped by my best friend/girlfriend of 3.5 years so she can “see other people” (sleep around?)
3. I spend thanksgiving in the hospital with my grandma who almost dies from a heart attack.
4. My childhood friend dies in a freak one car rollover on the highway
5. My dad has major surgery and still cant walk without a cain, but will hopefully improve soon.
6. And today, I get to help my mom move out because her and my stepdad are getting divorced.
My life is awesome?
happy birthday asshole. you dont deserve my mother.
During finals week my school throws a 15 minute rave underneath the library to break the monotony of studying, get the students to have a little fun and to relieve some of the stress. Here’s a pic from tonight:
Ron Paul: Let the states decide. *crickets*
Barack Obama: Let the states decide. *Trumpets and fanfare*
I wish that i could be your journeys end
But you were only passing through, yeah
Its not for me to try to steer your way
I wish you well in all you do
Just say you’ll watch how you go
Be gracious with your light
And may the years be kind now
Just say you’ll mind how you roam
The things that we have shared
Will soon be left behind now
I love this song. It’s so perfect in that it makes me deeply depressed and yet hopeful at the same time. Leave it to Keane to make yet another anthem to my life.